Deprecated: Non-static method quick_language::quick_language_setlang() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /www/htdocs/w005d64d/michse/portal/includes/session.php on line 1608

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w005d64d/michse/portal/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3836: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/session.php:1608)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3838: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/session.php:1608)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3839: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/session.php:1608)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3840: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/session.php:1608)
michse.de • Thema anzeigen - Feedback erwünscht!

Feedback erwünscht!

Bilder, Referate, Hausarbeiten, Spieleportrait... eben Froschkram.

Feedback erwünscht!

Beitragvon BeAFrog » Do Dez 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Empty bottles are standing all around the room. The stench of whisky rises up my nose. Last nights pleasure is still in my bed. What was the name? Jo, Ja - something with J anyway. It doesn't matter its just another one.who has done what I wanted. Already out of my mind. Soon to be gone and out of my life. I check the fridge. Why can't people make a difference between sex and my fridge? Time to wake my last nights enjoyment. The cold water in the face doesn't appeal. I get screams and nowthe emotional crap starts. How about an apology? The object of desire is still undressed. I throw the clothes in the right direction. There is that confused look that I get afterwards. Just leave don't start this pathetic monologue. I light a cigarette while I wait for my coffee. No there was no spark just great sex. I don't respond and pour me a cup ofcoffee. Don't look like a dog begging for scabs from the table. Just go, I got a hard day coming up. Team meeting at ten andclients coming in an hour later. They got to feel safe and sound with me. Can't concentrate with the whining in the background. Why is it always so hard to get them out? Just take your clothes and get out of here out of my mind out of my life. Why do they always have to get emotional? I don't have the time for this sentimental nonsense. If you have to, please offer to a shower before you leave. The look I get tells me that I should is supposed to make me feel bad and make me recognise the feelings that I supposedly hurt. I light another one and try to look into my papers. Hurried steps and the sound of the shower being turned on distracts me again. I take some aspirin with the next coffee. I have to seal that deal today. The sound of the shower is gone. I hope that's not all that has vanished. Have to get ready for the day. The way to the bathroom is blocked with an angry stare.I get an angry look before the door is slammed. I grab a towel and squeeze past.and turn the shower on. The water on my back is relaxing. My foot slips on the soap. Why do they never clean up their mess? I hear a thud.
BeAFrog
Site Admin

Zurück zu Froschkram